About Aimil Healthcare
Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases in which there are high blood sugar levels for over a prolonged period. In the particular disease, the pancreas do not produces adequate amount of insulin and body cannot control the level of sugar. The causes of the disease differ accordingly in every situation. Comprehensions like Family History, Obesity, Stress, Hypertension, Certain medicines, Pregnancy, High Cholesterol and even sometimes viral infections lead to Diabetes Mellitus. The disease is characterized into two that is type 1 and type 2. Type 1 is known as “Juvenile Onset” or insulin dependent which usually appears in childhood. And type 2 Diabetes is known as “Maturity Onset” which tends to develop after the age of 40. Prevention and treatment involves a healthy diet, physical exercise and a normal body weight.
The symptoms for diabetes can be experienced by the individuals differently and it is also possible that there is no symptom. At Aimil Healthcare and Research centre, we can briefly define the signs and symptoms of the diabetes into the following:
The development of type 1 diabetes is usually dramatic while the symptoms can often be absent in people with type 2 diabetes making this type of diabetes hard to detect.
Aimil Health and Research Centre is a one stop Diabetes Treatment in Ayurveda and best treatment
centre for diabetes. Here Diabetes is diagnosed by a blood test in which a blood sample is analyzed in a
laboratory / glucometer. Diabetes is also accompanied by the complications like:
- Eye problem known as retinopathy
- Kidney problem known as nephropathy.
- Nerve complications known as neuropathy.
- Foot ulceration
- Cardio- vascular Complications.
Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre fulfills the objective of comprehensive and safe diabetic management by giving herbal / ayurvedic preparations especially focusing to –
- Help in maintaining glucose homeostasis.
- Reduce risk of diabetic complications.
- Provide system toning effect.
- Provide complete protection to organ system
At Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre, Ayurvedic physicians pay complete emphasis on the dietary plans of diabetic patients. For a healthy diet to be maintained, food should be enjoyable and should provide a good balance of nutrients. A healthy diet will include moderate amount of milk and dairy products and limited amount of foods containing fat or sugar. After intent research at Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre, Ayurvedic physicians suggest following dietary advices to diabetic patients
- Consumption of meals based on starchy foods.
- Proper Intake of fruits and vegetables.
- Cut down on food with saturated fat and sugar.
- Eat less salt – no more than 6 g a day.
- Be active and maintain a healthy weight.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Don’t skip breakfast
Eating well-balanced meal is an essential part of life and managing diabetes similarly regular physical activity is especially important for people with diabetes and those at risk for diabetes. At Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre, Diabetic patients are advised to perform various physical activities. There are many benefits of regular physical activity. Exercise can help you:
- Lose weight
- Lower your blood sugar level
- Boost your sensitivity to insulin — which helps keep your blood sugar within a normal range
- In-house Research at Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre shows that both aerobic exercise and resistance training can help control diabetes but the greater benefit comes from a fitness program that includes both. If you are overweight, diabetes prevention may hinge on weight loss. Every pound you lose can improve your health. Also, regular exercise reduces the risk of developing diabetes by almost 60 percent.