About Aimil Healthcare
Aimilhealthcare provides you best Leucoderma Treatment in Delhi. Leucoderma is acquired disorder of pigmentation mainly affecting the skin in which loss of functioning of melanocyte results in white patches on the skin with varying size and location. Usually leucoderma and vitiligo are known to be synonyms but many authors have said that progressive stage of leucoderma is considered as vitiligo. Causes of leucoderma may be a combination of genetic, immunologic, biochemical and neurogenic factors. Leucoderma is considered as a social stigma in our country. Affected individuals are always in constant depression with feeling of being socially outcast. Loss of coetaneous pigment appears to render the skin susceptible to premature ageing and cancer. Vitiligo is common skin disorder affecting about 1 to 2% of general population, irrespective of ethnic origin.
The major symptom of leucoderma is white patches on the skin. The most common form of leucoderma is symmetrical usually affecting the skin around the face, axilla, hands, feet and genitals. The surface of white patches is perfectly smooth, not elevated above the level of surrounding parts or depressed, pale, smooth, not scaly. The skin of white spots feels just like that of healthy adjacent parts. In the course of months and years, they increase in size and number. The white patches are most commonly found on sun-exposed areas of the body. The patches can be Focal (only a few areas affected), Segmental (one side of the body) and Generalized (on the whole body.
Visual and physical examination
At Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre, Ayurveda professionals diagnose skin pigmentation or appearance of white patches on skin by visual observation in clinic and they can also do physical examination of white patches for the presence of other pigmentation diseases, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Analysis of medical history
The medical history of patient is deeply analysed by the doctors at Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre. If the patient suffers premature greying of hair, having family history of leucoderma, having recent past sunburn or burn injury, any physical or mental stress are likely to be developed in white patches.
- Biopsy test is done to diagnose vitiligo lesion.
- Blood test is done to check the presence of autoimmune disease by looking for the anti-nuclear antibodies.
Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre is a specialist centre for treating leucoderma. Patients suffering from leucoderma are treated with utmost responsibility and humanity. The complete treatment of Leucoderma at Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre is done on the basis of three parameters. The Parameters are as follows
- Treatment with patented ayurvedic medicines: In the first and the foremost step, the patients are deeply analysed by the ayurvedic physicians at Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre and are given their suitable herbal preparations. Ayurvedic Medicine for Leucoderma increase patient’s metabolism to fight with Leucoderma.
- Food: Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Leucoderma is one of those methods which run parallel to the dietary habits of the patients. The stricter you are with your Dietary plans, the more your patented ayurvedic medicines will show the result. Physicians at Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre thoroughly advise the patients of leucoderma to intake a proper diet and to follow up a diet plan.
- Lifestyle: Lifestyle here defines that a person who is suffering from leucoderma should always be motivated and should be full of positive energy. For this parameter, patients are given proper counselling and are motivated to socialise, to travel and to meet friends. Patients are advised to come out of the stress of having Leucoderma and should start taking it positively. This is how a patient’s lifestyle is developed and nurtured at Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre.
Also, Ayurvedic Physicians at Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre use unique medicines which are developed under exhaustive scientific studies developed by Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) establishing its efficacy and safety in the treatment of Leucoderma.
If you have a liver malfunction, there are some special considerations you may need to follow in your diet to stay nutritionally well and to help to manage your condition. Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre suggest liver patients to avoid substances such as alcohol and also recommend washing the fruits and vegetables before consumption as chemicals used in pest control, which may be present on unwashed fruits and vegetables, can create a severe damage to your liver. To retain a healthy liver, one should always take food with low oil and low spices. Regular consumption of fresh green vegetables, pulses and boiled rice are advised to keep a healthy liver. The ayurvedic physicians also suggest intake of fresh fruit juices which make liver active and well built.
In profound study of Leucoderma Treatment in Ayurveda at Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre, reports have shown that exercise during the acute phase may help preserve the physical capacity of the patients. Thus some physical exercises can help in swift treatment of Leucoderma.
Also, our skin and any of its problems responds positively to yoga. Thus yoga is one of those ancient therapies which enable you to fight with your skin problems. The prohibition of Alcohol and smoking will also solve your skin problems.
Maintaining a motivated and cherished lifestyle is the primary physical treatment advised by Aimil Healthcare and Research Centre. An enthusiastic style of living can overcome any disease on this globe.